From:
Benny Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 01:25:45 -0500
I was minding my own"business" reading THE digest and I came along Risa's
question, What have you learned from your ferret?.  Just look at your
ferret's eyes, always excitement there.(unless they've done a no-no and
then they won't look you in the eyes!!  Look at them when they are war
dancing.  Have you ever seen such pure joy?  Don't you wish you could
weasel war dance all the way to work?  Look at thier eyes when you are
sad.  They look at you as if they could see to your very soul.....and
then most of the time top it off with little wet kisses.  Ferrets are the
most honest little friends any one of us could ever have.  If we watch
them, they will show us, "look Mom, this is how to just let loose and have
some fun!"  If you look at thier eyes when they are worried about thier
hooman, you will learn to stop long enough to LOOK at the person who is
talking to you.  To let that person know you care, without a word said
or a dook-said.

My fuzzies are my joy(well, not quite as much as my human children and
husband)  Fuzzies can teach us all so much if we take the time to watch
and learn.(the other thing I learned is that it is not physically
impossible for a 1 1/2 lb ferret to jump from my back, 5 feet to the
counter.She thinks she can,so she takes the risk!Sometimes it is as much
fun to take the risk than it is to actually achieve the goal.(But no more
of that!!!, she scared ME half to death.  I'm going to change her name
from Nikki to Super-ferret!!!!!) Let them teach us all they can from
thier weaselly hearts and our lives will be better for the gift.</P>

Princess, Tori, Oscar(girl, adopted with name emblazoned in HER cute
little b rain)Sammy(my big boy), and Nikki, the flying ferret.

Oh yeah, me, Sue Pyron

--- Benny Pyron