From:
eri garner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jun 2009 23:44:36 -0500
Laura Said:
>Ferrets are WAY cooler than Snickers Bars and Reese Cups!

Well, okay...but ferrets aren't delicious and covered in chocolate!
(Well...mine never have been...though there WAS that incident when we
toured Willy Wonka's factory, and Tucker mistook an Oompa-Loompa for
an N-Bone...n/m. Forget I said anything!!! (Litigation still is
pending...IF they can find us!)

 ...My husband's favorite "thing" to do with Pixie is to flip her over
and gnaw on her belly -- which she LOVES. So he might argue wither way
on this one.

Kesrael said:
>I've had my ferrets mistaken for: Rats (they weren't even adrenal!);
>Skunks (the ferret wasn't black or white...); Muskrats (huh?); Dogs
>(huh??); Weasels; Minks

Well, Tuckaboy sorta looks rat-ish, I suppose, if you discount his tail
not being bald...and he has those cute little teddy-bear ears. And his
face isn't shaped like a rat's...and he has that arch in his back...but
other than that, he looks EXACTLY like sort of a
weaselly-rat-sorta-critter-thing.

Skunks? Well, jeez, ma'am -- aren't you familiar with Southwestern
Sable Skunks? You find them all over the place -- pet shops and shows
and stuff. They have long, slender bodies that arch, and cute little
beady-ish eyes; adorable little teddy-bear ears; long, pointy-ish
muzzles that are bewhiskered; and many of them make a distinctinve
"doook" sort of noise when they're happy or excited. (Huh? WHAT?
Those are FERRETS?? What the -?!?!)

Muskrats? Next!

Dogs. Dogs. Hmmmmm.....ok...ok...since a lot of breed of dogs are
pretty "ratty" in my opinion (such as chihuahuas)(my apologies to any
Mexican rat-dog lovers in the audience), I guess I can understand the
confusion.

Weasels? MINKS? You got me on that one. Ferts resemble neither one,
not a bit. PFFFT. Ferrets really look a lot more like the Southwestern
Sable Skunk, I'm tellin' ya... Go Google it fer gossake! Look it up,
since you don't believe me!

-Eri (who probably will get a lot of hate mail from Chihuahua
lovers...)

--
/\_/\
(>"<)