From:
"Mrs. Duck" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 1997 08:07:39 -0500
I hope that everyone in the State of CA (not just ferret owners) remembers
this wonderful use of taxpayers dollars when the next election comes up.
Particularly that of Governor and Sherrif.  I hope that a child doesn't go
hungry for the amount of money being wasted on this frivilous matter.  Could
someone from CA (in fact different areas of CA) post the addresses of the
Newspapers so I (or WE) could write letters to Editors of these papers.
Having a background in matters of law, I figure this trial is a one or two
day event.  Seems to me that around $100,000 that this will cost between one
thing and another could be used to provide transportation for Senior
Citizens to shopping and to doctors appointments for at least six months.
Hope Governor Wilson's grandmother doesn't get sick because there was no
money in the budget to provide for a Senior Shuttle, so she couldn't get to
the drugstore for her medication.  We'll be thinking of you Pat.

-Mrs. Duck