From:
Norm Goings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 05:15:48 -0800
Hi everybody.  I thought I'd tell everyone here what I was looking for
and see if any of you could help me out.

Here's my thing: I want a ferret tattoo.  I'd like to have either a
tribal, celtic or possibly skeletal ferret design as a centerpiece to an
arm band.  For the band, I'd like either ferret paw prints or maybe
skeletal paws.  I've searched (and searched) the net without much success
on either front.  If anyone can help me either by designing the tattoo or
helping me find appropriate clip art that my artist can develop I'd be
greatly appreciative and will make a donation to SOS (or whatever shelter
you prefer) in your name.

Thanks,
Norm