From:
Wendy Holwerda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Feb 2006 10:07:49 EST
Hi all

Noticed lately a lot of posts regarding messy rugs due to "toilet
issues".  Just a quick tip, I'm sure I read it on the FML but can't
remember when originally, but it works great for my crew.

Plastic boot trays, cheap and easy to clean, pick up a half dozen and
place them strategically around the room.  You may have to introduce
your fuzz kid to the idea, but mine took to it rather quickly and despite
a few accidents (or were they merely revenge for a withheld treat ...
hmmmm??)  I've seen good results.

hugs to all furry four leggeds
(and you too BIG)
Wendi