Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2014 05:56:25 -0500
Hey cyber friends thanks for all the notes to Mum telling her you
really liked the news and not to skin me and Daisy for doing it
without her.

She was a bit frustrated with us but understood we were just trying to
help, to take a bit off her plate. When the messages started coming in
from all of you with

"Please don't skin Sarah and Daisy" Mum had to admit we did okay and
were being good girls with good intentions. So thanks to my far away
mom Bonnie and Daisy's far away mom Marcia as well as the rest of you
for saving our skins.

Mum says she is going to try to do better getting us the information
we need in a timely manner.

Thanks again
Sarah and Daisy