From:
Elton & Nancy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Aug 1998 14:58:19 -0400
Back a few years ago, a good friend of mine went to Ireland and came home
with 6 jack russel terrors(oops terriers) and three Irish wolfhounds.  She
was setting up a breeding operation.  The breeding venture was a great
success!  Her sister was working at a local petting zoo and brought lion
cubs home to feed them over night.  I had a good time feeding those big
babies.  Guess what dogs rulled the roost ...the terrors all 6 of them.  It
was cute watching 200 lb dog let a 10 lb dog eat his/her food.  Even funnier
watching the LION cubs let the dogs eat their meat ...

My current K9 is a lab/huskey mix.  She is sometimes ok around the ferrets,
but I don't trust her since she "shook" Hershey once.  Another friend of
mine has a lab that cannot be trusted with anything smaller than he.  That
includes kids.  The dog killed two cats and nearly killed a ferret.  The dog
has not been abused, was professionaly trained for obidence and came from a
quality breeder.  The dog is a field trial champion.  there are exceptions
to every rule (except the the rule that says "there is exceptions to every
rule")

Nan and SuperSnooper