From:
Ldy-Sapphir <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 08:14:38 -0500
>From:    Shannon Crum <[log in to unmask]>
>Second, do any of your fuzzies have funny litter rituals?  Every day when
>I get the fresh litter in the box, my oldest boy, Sonny, will inspect it
>carefully.  Finally, he'll leave his little approval present on the top.
>If I don't let him in the box, he acts as if it's some great surprise
>that I'm trying to keep from him and it becomes his mission to get in it.
>
>If, by some miracle, Sonny is not around at the time, and I get the box
>back into the cage, my oldest girl, Felicia, will nose-dive in it and
>snorkel around.  It's as if this is something new that she has never seen
>or smelled before, even though it's the same alfalpha pellets that she's
>used for six months.

This is in response to the funny ferret Rituals...
Our Zelda is very picky... we have to get the amount of litter "just
right", although we never seem to get too little in her box... If e put
in too much to suit her, she gets in the box, and literally, starts
throwing liter out of it..  until it has the amount she deems necessary
in it...

BJ