From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 May 2005 19:34:00 -0700
The Memorial Day Card Exchange is well under way and it's time to turn
our attention to the annual 4th of July ADV Card Exchange.  This is the
biggest card exchange of the year and one of the most important because
all the proceeds raised from this exchange go to the ADV Research being
done at the University of Georgia.  ADV is something that affects all of
us and only though continued research will a cure or prevention for this
deadly disease be found!

The last two years in a row we have raised over $1000.00.  That is our
goal again this year!  If you would like to sign up for this exchange,
you can do so by sending me an e-mail or by going to sign up at:

<http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php>

We will also be keeping track of the who signs up at:
<http://www.geocities.com/imdella/4th.html>.  We don't want to leave
anyone out for this one, so once you send me an e-mail or sign up
through the 'hideyhole' site, your name will appear on this page!  As
the exchange gets going, a daily total of donations will be posted so we
can see how close we are to our goal!

Please pass the word!  If you've enjoyed the card exchanges, please tell
a friend to join!  Let's all work together!!  Sign up now!!  Thanks!!

Judy Cooke
Co-Director IFC
Support Our Shelters