Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2010 04:48:20 -0400
Hello FML family,

I want to thank every one of you for you kind thoughts and offers of
help. You all are true angels and have made this horrible situation
much better for me.

I am so sorry for not giving you all my location. I am in Orlando, FL.
Currently I along with a few wonderful others are working on a
transport. I have explained that I have all the time needed to drive
them but not the funds for a rental or gas. Which is really all thats
needed. I have become an expert and driving long distances cheaply.

The update on Bailey...

I checked her again today and found she is missing more teeth. This is
very upsetting as it must have just happened. I can't explaine it she
is not caged and in the ferret play area. I have taken all hard things
out of the area as well so I don't know how its happening. The good
thing is that she is not showing signs of pain. But we all know
ferrets.

With this new development I am determined to move her as quickly as
possible. So now the focus is raising the money for the transport.
If anyone can help out with a gas card, walmart card (as their gas
stations are super cheap), or help with the rental I would be forever
in your debt.

Please know that I will repay every cent. I started a new job tonight
and hope to continue with it with further training. So all funds will
be returned.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thank you all for everything.

--