From:
Tracy Acker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 07:38:18 -0500
Hi, my name is Zima...

I am a beautiful 2 year albino girl.  I am a little shy, until I get to
know you, but that comes from not having a home to call my own.  I love
humans...I love to cuddle and play.  I just don't get along with other
ferrets, at all.  I really would make a great addition to any family
looking for a single ferret, or who doesn't mind having separate run
times.  I promise I will fill your house with lots of ferret love, and I
will be there for you whenever you need to laugh or get a kiss on the
nose.

If you are interested in seeing a picture of me go to
www.mistysferrethaven.com and look under adoptions.

You will also notice a handsome gentleman named Linus.  He asked me to
write on his behalf....he can't reach the computer.  He is a two year old
muttly sable, who like me doesn't like other ferrets.  He LOVES humans,
though and would make a great companion to the right person.  He has lots
of love and kisses to share.  So, if you are looking for a single ferret
or if you don't mind separate runtimes, please check us out.  (and here's
a little secret, we're even cuter in person!) There are also other
adaptable ferrets that my shelter mommy is taking care of, she is a newly
opened shelter, so she has more of us kids than are listed on the website,
we're keeping her too busy to do the updates.

Hope we get to meet you soon!!!!

Hugs, kisses, dooks and laughter...
Zima & Linus

Tracy Acker