Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2008 22:51:09 -0500
Hello fellow FML'ers!! Our fall raffle is going to end a few days
earlier due to time constraints and both Jenny and I being able to get
together and getting prizes packed up and shipped out. We are hoping
that everyone will receive their prizes before Christmas. Instead of
ending the raffle on the 15th it will end on the 12th. Just ONE week
left!! That way Jenny and I will have the weekend to get things ready
for shipping!! We are lucky enough to have Ashley's mom who gets
discounts in shipping to let us use her account. Of course we are
paying her back but this will save us a lot!! Thanks guys!!

Here's our site: http://floridaferrets.webs.com/fallraffle.htm

If you don't play in the raffle, please stop by and sign our guest
book and let us know how you like our site :)

I also wanted to thank everyone who donated items to our raffle. With
out you guys this would not be possible. Jenny and I have both had a
rough time with sick babies lately and have had to help 3 to the bridge
in the last 2 weeks. This of course after lots of medical expenses were
occurred. So, with this I send out a heart felt thank you to everyone
who has bought raffle tickets as well. Times are hard lately for
everyone now and even harder for the rescues.

Please remember to pick a baby on the Shelter Giving Tree............
these babies need your help!

Kim

Stinky Pete's Ferret Retreat
http://floridaferrets.webs.com/