From:
Jessica Alsop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2006 05:51:02 EST
After our first ferret meetup here in colorado I realized Snitch my cat
chaser was lonely for a ferret friend.  I was looking on criags list and
found a couple of ferrets that sounded great for my little buddy.

First I met Bandit (I thought Bandit a theif and Snitch a tatletale how
cute), Snitch loved him right away and they gave the european kiss on
each cheek hello.  I was more than happy to take him home right away.
The Previous owner wanted him to go to a home with kids and cats because
that is what he is used to.

Next I met little Zaydee.  The three of them started playing and dooking
right away.  The excitement in the room was very contagous.  Now I only
ment to get one buddy for Snitch but the three got along so well that I
took little Zaydee home with us too.

Now for my questions:

1) Bandit (2 years old) is well a bit extra round and has been eating
food that contained bananas and rasins and such so what can I do to help
him lose a little weight so he is not quite as stressed to get up the
ladders?

2) Now Zaydee (5 years old) has the opposite problem I can feel almost
every bone in her body, she is eating just fine but I would like to see
her have a little meat on her bones, so what can I feed her to help her
gain a little?  She just looks so frail it scares me a little.

Niether ferret is up to date with a vet so I will be getting them in as
soon as I can but until then I want to be doing some good for them.

Thank you for reading,

Jessy, Snitch the cat chaser and our new family members Bandit and
Zaydee.