From:
Shirley Kessler-Andreas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 22:27:48 -0600
In regard to the article on Sharing vs Stealing sent in by Betty

This long article appears to be a poorly veiled attempt to slam some
people and/or another organization.  Often what people bring to an
organization is their time, talent, love and concern.  When they leave,
of course they take those things with them.  If their are similarities
in the "creation" of things that were created or partly created by the
same individual - does that surprise anyone?  If the individual is now
part of another organization, and that appears to be the crux of the
matter, then of course there will be similar things.

Maybe organizations should focus (or should have focused in the past)
on keeping these talented, loving and concerned people who give of
themselves and their time so freely.

Sounds like a lot of sour grapes to me.

Shirley

[Moderator's note: Maybe I've been doing this for too long, but this post
sounds like a case of sour grapes more than the original note!  Is there
an issue here I'm missing?  And if it is personal, now that you've both
had your best shot on the FML, can both of you please take it off-list?
It takes me a lot of time to reject posts since I have write a note to
tell whomever the reasons... so please be kind.  BIG]