From:
Maria Schon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jun 2009 19:54:41 -0400
I have never posted before but thought I would with regards to the
Tower Of Fun, because my ferrets just love it!!!! My ferrets, all
rescues, are in a 10 X 10 (approximate) playpen area that they can run
around in at all times. They do get bored with the items I put in the
play pen area so I move things around about every 2 weeks or so. I have
removed the Tower Of Fun for a day or so at a time, in between cleaning
etc.. then put it back in and you would think they never saw it before,
too funny!!! That has happened with many "toys" I have. They get bored
and need new "things" to interest them, they are ferrets. Mine climb
all through it, top to bottom chasing each other, it is so much fun
to watch!! I have rescued ferrets for over 18 years, they get bored
easily, remove the Tower Of Fun for a day or so and watch them have
a blast when you put it back in their area!!!

Maria
And of course: Tillie, Shellie, Ricky, Lucy, Fergie and P.J.