From:
Peggy Clow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 May 1998 09:17:47 -0500
HI I have been lurking for awhile now and thought i would introduce my self
and my crew.  MY Name is Peggy but everyone calls me Raven, I run a rescue
shelter in Plainview, Tx.  I changed the name due to the overabundance of
Ferret Havens in the ferret world.  Anyway I have 6 wonder fuzzies..

Bea a wonderful 31/2 yr old medium sable.
Baby a beautiful 2yr 3mos sable/cinn mix mit
Marshall a delightful 11/2 yr old heavy silver
Leo a wonderufl 1 yr old sable w/ yellow undercoat
Bandit a engertic 14 week old kit medium sable
and Rikki a beautiful 18mo old black sable.

They are all my babies and will stay with me as others come and go through
my doors.  I have adopted one beautful little guy here to a wonderful family
who can not stop singing his praises.  I feed Iams kitten food and Totally
Ferret is not available in my area and being a new shelter I can not afford
to special order it at this time.  =(

Thanks for letting me ramble.
Raven
Raven's Ferret Retreat
Peggy Clow - Owner
1206 Independence St.
Plainview, Tx 79072
1-888-291-4928 pin 7020
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Rampart/2390
"Those who walk in love and truth, will grow in honor and strength!"