From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 1997 17:14:36 -0500
Sorry I'm so late in posting this - this is to Leslie and Belle who posted
anonymously on Sunday, February 9.  What you're dealing with sounds exactly
like my Tieke.  I hope I can help.  He gets 20 cc orally of pedialyte (5cc
at a time), 1 teaspoon of whipping cream mixed with winstrol, chromium in
brewers yeast and prednisone every day and has not had any trouble with his
adrenal or pancreatic tumors making him dazed (the coma state that you
describe).  He has been on this diet, plus regular kibble food, since mid
November and has had maybe four crashes, down from one a day when we were on
the baby food diet.  The winstrol is for the kidneys and so is the
pedialtye.

hope this helps

beckers