From:
Les Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 1997 22:34:31 -0500
I don't know if you take ads, but I have one.

My brother is going away to college and I am moving and cannot take my
babies with me.  I would really like to find a good home for them.

Sheba, 14 months old, neutered, descented, Siamese Sable
Bugsy, 12 months old, spayed, DEW

The fuzzies are very healthy, and love to play (of course!!)

they both have their shots, and come with:
3 level cage
hammock
high-back litter pan
travel cage
etc.

I would like to get $200 but will negotiate quite a bit.  I am hoping to
find them a really good home!

Please email me at [log in to unmask]
Lauren

[Moderator's note: Lauren is in southern Louisiana... sort of.  BIG]