From:
Bill & Janet Dubnansky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 1998 06:38:20 -0800
I, too, have a skinny fert --8 weeks old.  She doesn't seem to have any
problems other than she doesn't eat a lot, and she's about a third smaller
than her sister.  Any ideas for getting some weight on her?

Also, I don't think that I'm being overly verbose, so why do I keep getting
the message that I've submitted too many lines and my postings keep getting
rejected?  I've looked @ others and they're longer.

Thanks for your help.
Bill & Janet, Taz(skinny), Timon, and Snickers

[Moderator's note: Your posts are being rejected because your mail program
insists on sending them as both "quoted printable" text (for no reason
whatsoever) and as stylized HTML as well.  Your post was 112 lines long,
just shy of the limit -- all but 15 lines or so got thrown away for the
digest.

Soon the HTML part will get automatically thrown away, though I'll still
convert the quoted printable stuff into plain text (or return it if it's
uncovertable) for the benefit of the people who can't handle anything but
plain text. BIG]