From:
Randy Ferret Aid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2005 07:28:35 -0500
Hello ferret friends!  It's no secret any more that our shelter is facing
closure and that we're doing just about everything we can to fund-raise
to save our shelter.  If I can forgo a coffee for a day or two and come
up with a buck or tow, so can you.  Jean has done a lot for the rest of
us and it's time we do for her.  I can't send her a lot, I only sent her
a very little but if we all just send her what we can, we can make a
difference.  Thank you!

Miss Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society
www.ferretaid.org <http://www.ferretaid.org/>

Join us for the IFC Ferret Aid 2006 Conference!
Book early, almost 1/2 sold out!!
http://www.ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_2006.html