Date:
Sat, 23 Apr 2005 15:59:47 -0300
<Sue Pyron wrote>
>What is it that evokes such an intense love.  Why are all of the ferret
>people treat thier ferrrets like little babies.  She then asked me
>why....do ferret people, time after time, give their hearts, so intensly
>to these animals, only to have it broken, again & again, Want to know
>what I said??  I hemed, & ummed, I could'nt answer!  ...

<Kat Parsons wrote>
>EXACTLY... you can not explain the feelings to someone who does not
>already feel them...they can not understand...and you do not need to
>explain them to those who already do...:)

Amen Kat!!

I've tried explaining to friends & family, and I couldn't come up with
an answer to their logical satisfaction...other than... I really can't
explain it...you just have to experience it, to 'know' :)

  <`^`*.Jadesun.*`^`>

Who is General Failure??
And why he is reading my hard disk?
http://www3.nbnet.nb.ca