From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 May 2002 09:01:10 EDT
Hello Sandee,

Yesterday afternoon an old guy arrived at the rainbow bridge named
Kineman.  Tell him his rehab mommie misses him and he forgot to tell me
where all the max kitten sample bags are before he left.  It was
unexpected but you know Patchwork (the freeroaming mouse) is very happy
you did that.  Please behave yourself.  Sandee make sure he integrates in
well at first.  He hates other ferrets and will attack on sight.  Relay
to him, I hope he is having fun.  He is estimated at 7 years old, but
will chase a parakeet down.  Mommie sends you thousands of kisses that you
get tired of.  Also, tell him thank you for giving me the signs yesterday
when we at the vet that he was ready to move on.  That helped alot.  I
love you sweetie.

Mommie- Benita

[P.S.]
Sandee It's me again,

PLease let Kineman know I am going to dedicate the football game Atlanta
leopards vs. Chatanooga motion to him.  Give me luck sweetie.  Kisses
again.  I know you get tired of those.

Mommie-Benita