From:
"TinyPrintsOnTheHeart.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 May 2005 11:07:03 -0400
Hello, this diz the ferrets from TinyPrintz ferret rescue.  We want to
makes our mommy proud so wez decided to help with da fundraisin'.  She'd
needz a break on Mama'z Dayz.  We decided to paint.  Everyone nos ferrets
are very creative and so we'd thinked about paintin' pictures.  So chek
out our paintin's and see if you want one.  The monies earned will help
our new guys get those yuckie shots.

Thankz for lookting.........
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/paintings.htm
Paintings in the online store
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm

Dotz of Loves........
Irwin, Anna, Isabelle, Jack, Snow, Bear, Murphy, Peyton, Snow, Cinder,
Sadie, Moose, Neo, Missy, Pepper, Predue, LeeLee, Presley, Timmy, Buddy,
Daphanie, Tiffany, Star, Crystal, Jade, Calista, Harrison and Sassy.

TinyPrints On The Heart.....
TinyPrints Shih Tzu, TinyPrints Ferretry and Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com
Ebay Sales to Benefit TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Medical Fund
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZalohaferrets
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm