From:
Darlene Herauf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 21:49:58 EST
Well, Tink must be part cat.  (Which life is she on now?)  Or have a
guardian fert.  Yet again, she's home; safe and sound, terrorizing toes
and cats.  The plan for vaccines is: pretreat at home, take to vet in am,
pretreat again, give shot, wait at vets all day.  And probably get very
spoiled by their receptionist. :~)  I'm just glad she's home.

BTW, our local PetCo and PetSmart both finally got Totally Ferret.  I was
so excited!!  I thought I could get Tink off Marshall's and get Willow
and Franky off Kaytee Fiesta.  (they were given this by previous owners)
But...Totally Ferret was a total disaster.  Everyone refused to eat.  No
matter how small of an amount of TF, they knew it was there.  So it seems
we are stuck with Marshall's and Kaytee.  Oh well, they're all healthy and
happy, so I guess it can't be too bad.

My fuzzies send hugs and kisses to all of your fuzzies.

Darlene