Date:
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 21:27:43 -0700
Hi All:

First of all, we would like to thank everyone that came to the show and
supported our efforts.  Even those that could not attend the show but
were there with emotional support throughout our endeavor.

The Ferret FUNasco proved to be a one of a kind show.  No, there were not
a lot of vendors (15), but the ones that were there provided an array of
items that were of high quality and made with love.  The people that
attended the show were there to buy, buy and buy some more.

Now, without further ado, the winner of the afghan raffle.  We are proud
to announce that the afghan raised $582 for adv research.  I am in total
awe of the generosity of the ferret community.  Our deepest hope is that
a vaccine-a cure-will be found.  We know so much more about adv than we
did four years ago.  And yet, it is not enough.  Even when we think we
know, adv throws a ringer in and we are back to square one.  Judy, Julie
and ourselves know the pain of adv.  We live it on a daily basis.  My
heart breaks for all the little ones out there that have adv.

The winning number is 8230477.  Dee Vecchione, Thank You so much!!!!!
I pray that the afghan keeps you warm and snuggly for a very, very long
time.  The afghan will be mailed this week.

Earlier I called the Ferret FUNasco a one of a kind show.  Let me try to
explain.  It was a two ring specialty with one judge from Ohio and one
judge from Michigan.  At this time, we would like to thank the Ohio
judges for making the trip up to judge our show.  No points were involved
in this show-it was just for FUN.  Scarlett, Kay, Bunny, Pam, Janice and
Deanna--THANK YOU!!!!!!!  The Michigan judges, Julie, Tarry Jo and
Karen--THANK YOU!!!!!!  Without you ladies, there would not have been a
show.

Again, THANK YOU ALL!!!!

Sincerely,
Kris & Mary Mewton