From:
Julie Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 2008 05:53:34 -0700
Gordon, I love reading your posts about your 2 precious babies,
Pester & Peekaboo, they are so very lucky and blessed that you were
able to save them. I agree with Alex, your posts will twist around and
sometimes I have to read them several times before I figure out you
GOT me again, LOL!! I am so very glad that your 2 are finally bonding,
it took my Sunny almost a year after I adopted her that she finally
started playing and acting like a ferret, before that she was content
to be close to the cage(all she knew before me) but now she will gang
up on Scooter and Rosa and dance all by herself at times, it is such a
joy to see!! My prayers go out to all who have sick fuzzies and family
members, you are in my prayers daily for God's healing,

Julie, Sammy, Sunny, Rosa &
Scooter