From:
"Charleen H. Schuster" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 14:53:25 EST
Hello Everyone,
I thought it might be time to come out and defend Judith Moon, of Moonsong
Ferrets. I have 25 ferrets and two of my ferrets came from Moonsong ferrets.
Judith spent a lot of money this past year working on bringing a new
bloodline into her Ferretry.  I am so happy that I have one of White
Russian's Grandsons, Kodiac. He is becoming a very handsome, wonderful hob.
Anytime, that I have a question about Ferrets, I have had no trouble
contacting Judy to get information.  Maybe just maybe there's a reason Judy
had to block the hotdish's email.  Some people post to the fml list just to
get an argument started or to hurt other people. We seem to have our share
here in Washington State!  I would like to add that since the Washington
Ferret Association and shelter started over a year ago, we have found homes
for over 100 ferrets that otherwise might not have found a home.  Just last
week a 7 week old black Panda came into the WFA shelter from a person who
had him only a week and decided that they didn't want him, and the Petstore
would not take him back.  So our Shelter Director was called and now he has
a permanent home in the homes of WFA members!  At this time he is enjoying
his afternoon nap in my Ferret tent right beside me.

I have also been ask to post if anyone in California needs to get ferrets
out of California this week to please email me, because one of our WFA
members are now driving to California and will be returning from Southern
California next Tuesday.  They would be happy to pick up a few and bring
back to Oregon, or Washington shelters if there is a need.

Charleen Schuster
Co-Director of WFA
Ferretails and the 25 tails!