Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 09:31:26 -0400
I want to be the first to commend, thank and give a big cheer to the
board of the IFC!!!!  great job, well done, lots and lots of work, it was
fantastic!  thank you all for your time, energy, and the success of a
great educational weekend... it would not have been successful without
all your hard, diligent work!!!  I enjoyed meeting some new faces, seeing
old (not chronologically) faces and getting to hear wonderful stuff that
will be beneficial to my shelter as well as all over the world.... You
guys did great!!!!  Thank you!!!!!!

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue & Shelter
Brenda and all the shelter kids that live here