From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 1996 09:27:46 -0700
Hi FML'ers,

I am very proud to announce that ferret math has struck and I now have a
much-awaited companion for my first sable fuzzy, Jasmine.

Her name is KC, and she previously owned my boyfriend, however, his work
schedule is becoming worse than mine and I have more time now to take care
of KC, so I "officially" adopted her from him this weekend.

Jasmine is SO excited!  and so far, they are getting along very well.  I am
affectionately referring to them as my "sable sisters", since they look like
twins (even though they are 6 mos. apart in age).

I have a question: Jasmine is a true Totally Ferret food fan, since I've
basically weaned her on it, but KC has been raised to date on 8-in-1 ferret
food.

I'd like to switch KC over to TF food, but she won't touch it.  I've even
tried sneaking & mixing some TF into her 8-in-1, but she eats around it &
leaves the TF in her dish!!

I know TF is top of the line and 8-in-1 has received mixed reviews, so
should I continue to be persistant in getting KC to switch to TF?  Or should
I let her eat 8-in-1?  I really don't want to buy 2 foods, though,
especially given the price of TF!

Thanks for your advice!  I definitely think two ferts are better than one...
just so much fun!!!!

Jen & the dooking princesses...
KC & Jasmine!