From:
"TinyPrintsOnTheHeart.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2005 19:59:22 -0500
We have listed some new magnet styles on ebay.  Please check out our
auctions at:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZalohaferrets

We are trying to pay off our medical bills at Horsham Vet Clinic.  We are
over $1000.00 today as for we had one of our sick guys, George, go in for
emergency surgery.  Please.........we really need help for our mounting
bills with no end in sight right now.  I am listing some new auctions, so
please check back.  Marguerite

TinyPrints On The Heart.....
TinyPrints Shih Tzu, TinyPrints Ferretry and Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/PA369.html
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store
www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm