From:
Tysa Jayne Strait <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 15:14:25 -0700
A few weeks ago a 3 bedroom duplex with seven ferrets and two humans was
enough to fill all the space, yet somehow last Sunday we managed to pick up
another fuzzball.  Not a ferret this time though.  We picked up a 10.7 lb
kitten, well ok so he's not that much of a kitten anymore, but he isn't
full grown yet.  Been trying to see if he'll play with the ferrets.  He's
scared to death of them, especially after Ashley Lynn daintily showed him
what her teeth were for.  I thought he was going to kill her after that,
but he didn't even use his claws!  So Ferrets and Kitty stay separate.
Kitty will be named Kitty until we find a home for him.  He's sick right
now, but nothing the ferrets can catch (phew!) As soon as he's better it's
off to a home where he can romp around both in and outside, Free from those
evil giant rats who live in the next room.

Tysa, Dana, and the Havoc Wreaking Weasies (Giant Rats?  Cool where do we
find em?) + Kitty