Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2014 23:27:44 -0400
Ferret Depot is back online after their move - they have posted this on
their FB page yesterday- so even tho Steve is no longer running it - it
looks like they are trying to honor his legacy:

Hello to all of our fellow ferret lovers! We are Ferret Depot, we are
back, and we are here for YOU. We have been tracking all your most
recent comments and we sympathize and apologize for the confusion. The
comments speculating on the brie...f hiatus have come to our attention
and we wanted to let you know that some warehouse alterations were the
root cause.

We are ready once again to supply you with every ferret-related need!
Our products are remaining exactly as they are: The same great ferret
products you know and love.

All orders placed in the past that had not been received yet will begin
shipping THIS WEEK. Keep your eyes peeled for your order!

So spread the word: Ferret Depot is still here to be your #1 ferret
resource. We appreciate all of our customers and we are so glad to be
serving you in the ferret business!