From:
Pat Ball <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 1995 08:13:56 -0400
Linda...something else I wanted to add to the issue of doing the ferret
mortality study.  I'm not sure that the assumption the the data would be
skewed toward the experiences of college students is necessarily correct.  I
would say that most of the employees that work at Universities have access to
the internet.  I am an employee and I know of a couple people here that are
on the FML.  I'm sure there are many others on the list that are not college
students.  Just an opinion.