Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2007 15:28:49 -0700
Not really ferret related, but a lot of FML people know Elizabeth.

One of the coolest things about attending show and club events is that
people I hardly know come up and talk to me as if they have known me
for years. Many times people ask me about my daughter Elizabeth. She
used to post on the FML from time to time when she was in high school.

Since then, Elizabeth has become a firefighter, learned to smoke jump,
got married to a firefighter, and earned her RN and works in an
emergency room. Now she has topped it all off by becoming a mother.

Please welcome to the world Elaina Madison, 6 lbs 11 oz, borne 0023
August 1st after 4 days of periodic labor and 26 hours of hard labor.
Both Elizabeth and Elaina are doing well and will be going home in a
couple of hours. Both are absolutely beautiful!

With Elaina and Heather, I now have two "pink, hairless ferrets" in my
collection. I couldn't be more proud or happy. Heather got to meet her
new cousin the first morning after birth and I have photos to prove it!
Lots of photos. I mean LOTS.

I am helping Elizabeth out for a few days. I will be home very briefly
on Friday and more-or-less back on Sunday. I'll catch up on email then.
I've noted a lot of emails and questions. I'll get to them shortly.

Life is wonderful!

Bob C   [log in to unmask]