From:
Juliana Quadrozzi - FERRET BUSINESS OF GA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 2000 22:37:02 -0500
Correction to yesterday's note...I was very tired when I sent it.  Thanks
to all of you that pointed it out.

We'll be at Petsmart the second SATURDAY of each month.

**************************
I've noticed more GA ferret owners posting lately, so I though I'd
selfishly plug our rescue for the fosters.  Ferret Business of GA is the
only ferret rescue in GA actively accepting unwanted & found ferrets,
fostering, & doing adoptions.  We also try to reunite wayward ferrets
with their owners - free of charge.

We'll be at the new Midtown Petsmart on Ponce de Leon the 2nd Sunday of
each month from 1:00 to 4:00 starting 12/9.  We'll have some of our
fosters with us, but we'll not be doing adoptions in the store.  We will
be answering questions, demonstrating nail trimming, & hopefully making
appointments for potential adoptions.

Come to say Hi & join us.  We'd love to meet you.  We have lots of
wonderful fuzzies waiting for their own homes.  Maybe you'll find the
little one who's been waiting for you.

Best wishes for happiness & health to all.

Juliana  (770) 984-1417 <[log in to unmask]>
FERRET BUSINESS of GA
(fer'it`biz'nis)  n. 1 Ferret foster care & adoption.
2 Info about ferret care & ownership.  3 What a ferret does.
4 A collection of ferrets.  5 A direct result of ferret math.
/That's BUSINESS as in a bunch of ferrets folks./
FERRET BUSINESS of GA is a GA nonprofit corporation
 & is licensed by the GA Dept. of Agriculture as an animal shelter