From:
Anna Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 14:24:18 -0400
Hi Everyone, I need some advice please,

OK I used to have to put 2 litter pans in the ferret cage because Jesse
wouldn't or couldn't make it to the litter pan so I put one under the
ramp to catch every thing well since he has passed over the bridge I am
having a problem with I think Minnie going to the bottom of the ramp and
useing the bathroom instead of going to the litter pan and I don't want
to have put another pan in there because Valentine is useing it and I
claen that spot all the time to try and get the smell out but nothing is
working is it just a habbit that need broken or what can I use to keep
this from going on by getting rid of the smell in the corner it makes a
big mess on the blanket I have at the bottom of the cage any advice,
suggestions,HELP?????

Thank you
Anna and The Fuzzy Zoo Kids and The 3 at The Bridge