From:
Charles Onken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 11:20:13 -0400
I took Cujo to the vet again this morning.  He had 20 cc's aspirated from
his prostatic cyst.  He had 16 cc's taken out 10 days ago.  The vet said
it looks like the cyst may be winning.  But about 10 months ago we had him
aspirated twice in three days and he was fine until now.  He has been on
anit-biotics for a long time.  They are going to see if they can come up
with something else.

Cujo could use some good thoughts.  He has been through so much and stays
so calm and loveable.  we can only try to do what is right for him.

Charlie, Ag, Donna, Cujo, Bandit, Snowball and Valentine