From:
Mason Weinrich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 1995 08:04:05 -0400
Hi everyone!

Thanks again for the help with the original introduction problem between
Pogo (my now-9 week old) and Slinky (my 19-month old) neutered males.  I
have kept them separated most of the time, but Slinky still spends much of
his life trying to get at Pogo.  In the few times he has, he continues to
be very rough on Pogo.  Pogo, despite growing quickly, still hasn't come
back strong, and is starting to get pretty scared of Slinky.  How do I
prevent him from getting so terrified that things will never get better?

Thanks ahead of time - and feel free to e-mail me personally so we don't
take up FML space -

Mason