From:
Jan Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 06:15:46 -0700
Hello,
I am new at this, just having acquired my first Ferret.  I am a transplant
from CA. who now lives in Oregon.  I love these little critters and have
read a few books on becoming a breeder.  I used to breed show rabbits in
California, so I have some experience.  I guess the main difference is that
you can choose to breed a rabbit or not, but with ferrits it is a different
story.  You are either in the game or not.  I would appreaciate any advice
on this subject before I make a decision.  I have the proper facilities, (I
don't live in an apartment) if I choose to start this.

Thank You,
Jan Greenberg