From:
Meghan Bonikowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 21:43:51 -0800
Hello hello!

Ah, ferret math..  I feel it taking over..  hehe!

I have a one year old sable male, and I am his third and final home.
Martin used to have a cat to play with, and now he only has me.  But when
I am studying, I don't have as much of my attention focused on him.  When I
watched my California friends' ferrets playing together, it made me think
about how Martin might like someone to snuggle with and play with when I am
studying.  So!  Here I go with the questions:

Has anyone had a single ferret for a while, then gotten another one and
later thought it was a bad idea?

Who has gotten a second ferret and thought it greatly improved the
household or first ferret's happiness?

Do any shelters in the Seattle or Portland area have any males ages approx.
8 months to 2 years old?  Any albinos or cinnamons in those shelters out
there?

I was thinking a second ferret could be Martin's Christmas present or
possibly something I could do in January.  Okidoki!  That's it for now.

Signing out..

--Meg and Marty