From:
Glenn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 15:31:27 -0700
For the anonymous poster,

>2) Being the owner of a very healthy, lively, and loving Marshall Farms
>albino ferret, I have been offended by some of the comments.  I know
>numerous peole who have bought these same ferrets and don't seem to have
>a problem.

I know of no person who speaks ill of a MAR ferret.  My two precious
little girls, both of whom died prematurely of adrenal disease and it's
complications, were MF ferrets.  There are beautiful MF ferrets all over
this country.  It's the ones you never see or hear of that are the
heartbreakers.  Should you wish to know what happens to them and understand
what many of us feel for MF, you can find it all at:

http://www.acmeferret.com/infobank/marshall.htm
http://www.acmeferret.com/info_toc.htm#marshall
http://www.peta-online.org/rir/marshcase.html

Everything you find there is a matter of public record and stands
uncontested to this day, even by MF.

If you can silence every opinion that you don't want to hear, your forum is
no longer a forum.  It's just a propaganda machine, tailored to your
specifications.

Glenn J.
Chuki....sorry, we didn't catch your name.