From:
Moxie and Nexus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 09:41:05 -0500
I always carefully check around heaters and A/C units in a motel room to
make sure there are no spaces for a ferret to crawl into and look around
the entire room before letting the ferret out.  Well, I missed something
that could have been a big problem.  There was an access panel covering
the plumbing in the wall under the sink with a space above it.  Nexus
climbed over the panel and got in the wall where the bathtub was.  I
heard him scratching and we ripped the panel out to retrieve him.  He had
just been running around the room.  I can't believe I missed that when I
checked the room.

Nexus was an excellent traveler, especially for one who is never caged
and had to stay in the pet taxi for long periods.
--
Moxie and Nexus the moose, missing Chance