From:
JOHN RICH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 00:42:21 -0400
Nothing has been mentioned about the efforts of the many concerned 'fert
people' to stop the "trial" stocking of kits by PETSMART in a 'few'
stores.  Is this discussion about the age, care, vaccines,etc., at
PETSMART mean that the 'trial' period has ended, and kits will be an
"available" product from now on??  If so, I really expected a bit more of
a "reality check" by Petsmart over the "one more place to buy a ferret"
deal!  If not, then I look forward to the decision by Petsmart, whether
pro or con.

I commend the efforts of the members here, and Dr. Mike, over the removal
of 'bad' treats & food from the shelves,...THAT`S been a long-needed
task!  I still am very concerned over the number of unwanted ferrets
in shelters & rescues, and the POSSIBLE addition of another place to
purchase so-called disposable pets.  I hope this has not been swept under
the carpet.  But it seems that by Dr. Mike discussing the ages and
habitat at their stores here on the fml, the decision has already been
made.  I hope this is not the case.

Thank You.
john rich & the n.j. gang.