Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2012 23:57:56 -0400
Below is a link to an excellent article on ferret diets. Everyone
should read this. It's a real eye opener.
<http://www.craftycreatures.com/forferretsonly/ferret_school/ferretschool_ferretdiet.html>

Debbie, Kindness Matters Ferret Rescue

[Moderator's note: This is the article "RETHINKING THE FERRET DIET" by
Susan A. Brown, DVM. We're just easing off a month of some food debate
(albeit, not every day!) and by popular request (maybe "demand" is more
accurate) of FML subscribers we'll take a break on food debates for a
bit, but certainly read the article anyhow if you haven't already! BIG]