From:
Al Gearhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 12:28:26 -0400
hello to all on the fml... although I do not have the time to read every
issue of the fml, I know it is available for downloading as the need arises.
this I find to be a great comfort.  whenever anyone asks me a ferret related
question that I have no easy answer to, one of my suggestions is they post
it to the fml.  it is here that some of the more knowledgable ferret folks
on the internet are known to frequent.

for those of you who use the world wide web and have not visited my home
page (recently) I would like to invite you to do so.  I have posted on my
site a simple survey for ferret folks to fill out.  not scientific in any
manner, it is simply a means by which to see where the folks who search out
ferret informtion on the net are from and how many ferrets they have.  this
form based survey is anonymous unless you supply your email address.

in addition you will of course find all sorts other ferret related
information and some other great ferret links.  I invite anyone who has not
visited to do so.  I gladly welcome all comments and suggestions.

al gearhart
daisy, luke, bo, beauty, pepper, & willy

http://members.aol.com/algearhart/