From:
Ada Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 06:17:48 -0600
Hello and Happy Thankgiving to you all !!

I am Thankful that we all all have the FML to read daily(Thanks Big) to
learn new things about ferrets and help each other.

Thankful that we have Sandee to greet them when they cross over the
rainbow bridge.

Thankful to live in the Good Old USA where are flag still stands for
Freedom.

Thankful that we have somewhere to live and food to eat each day!!

Thankful to have my ferrets to cheer me up when I am having a bad day!!

I am thankful for all the ferret shelters and ferret people who either
have a ferret shelter that take in the less fortunate ones and to the
people who are runners to travel across the US to get them from here
to there.

Thankful for all the people who are holding homes who care for the sick
and ill ferrets.

I am Thankful for the person who answers my questions and always calls me
back no matter what time of day or night I call and no matter how big or
small my problem is .

Ada and Kerry Gibbs
Weaselpals
Visit Weaselpals Hammocks and Sleepers!!
www.homestead.com/weaselpals/homepage.html

Come see Weaselpals Fleece Hammocks CollectionOn EBAY !!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPIdll?ViewItem&item74887697
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPIdll?ViewItem&item74886552
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPIdll?ViewItem&item74885284
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPIdll?ViewItem&item74883536
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPIdll?ViewItem&item74882192

Don't forget to get something Special for one of the ADV ferrets on the
ferret giving trees from Weaselpals Hammocks and Sleepers !!!
http://www.mkaresq.com/adv_giving.htm
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com