From:
April Lind <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2013 07:40:20 -0600
I'm a long time follower of the list, and it's with the utmost sadness
that I make my first post to request the greeters at the Rainbow Bridge
look out for and welcome our sweet boy Stinky, the first ferret we ever
owned and the first to go to the Bridge. He passed yesterday after
fighting adrenal and insulinoma for a year and already having beaten
cancer once already. All 6 years of his life he was always ready to
chase you when you entered he and his brother Bruiser's playroom
(duking all the way) and welcomed you with kisses when he caught you.
He was the first ferret I ever met, and the one who convinced me these
little fuzzies would have a place in my home forever. Myself, Stinky's
dad, and Bruiser will miss him terribly and hope all at the Bridge will
welcome him and help him, and tell him we love him, now and always.

With tearful thanks,
April