From:
Randy Ferret Aid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 May 2006 21:02:59 -0400
Hello my friends.  I have some sad news to share with you this week.
There is a new light in the sky, a little boy named George.  Many years
ago, George came to the shelter with 7 other albino ferrets.  They all
quickly settled in and George found himself with his 2 daughters, Rosie
and Roxie.  The trio were adopted by auntie Bonnie and Uncle Nigel (they
were always so good to me too!).  George is now at the Bridge with me.
He is happily dancing and pain free.  He is running like a mad man and
war dancing all over!  He wants me to tell his mommie and daddy that he
loves them and he couldn't have picked a more perfect home than what he
had with them.

The shelter took in a new little girl this week.  Her name is Sally.
Poor Sally has a dysfunctional saliva gland.  It causes her to look like
Frankenstein!  The shelter is trying to raise funds to cure this little
girl of her deformity so she can be placed into a home.  Sally currently
has to have the pouch drained every 2 weeks.  When Sally arrived, she got
to meet last week's arrival, Taffy.  It was so cute to see them dooking
at each other.  They sounded like a couple of old girls at a hen party!
"cluck, cluck - dook dook" they were non stop chatter!  To meet Sally,
please see the front page of our web site www.ferretaid.org

Little Lucia ended up at the vets this week too.  She has a gallbladder
infection.  Well, mommie doesn't call her Lucy Lucifer for nothing!  She
took chunks out of FOUR techs at the vets!!!  She's doing better and
taking her medications like a good girl (sort of!)

I am a very proud boy this week.  i have an award named after me! for
the IFC Ferret Aid conference, they will be introducing the Harley "Bug"
Award of Excellence!  You can see the award at
<http://www.ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_2006.html>

My love to you all!
Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society
<http://www.ferretaid.org/>

Join us for the IFC Ferret Aid 2006 Conference!
Book early, almost sold out!!
http://www.ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_2006.html