From:
S OWINGS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 18:03:24 -0700
Hello everyone the kit at Petco has more playmates now and is okay so
anyone that thought about sending in donations I thank you but you don't
have to send any donations now thanks to all the people that sent nice
words and you know who you are but the kit has friends now and is okay.

[Moderator's note: I've exchanged a couple of notes with S Owings, who
really is Mr. D. Owings by the way (shared account).  His concern for
that ferret was evident and I don't think scamming was intended, even
if the idea perhaps wasn't fully thought out.  I'm glad so many of us
on the FML care so much even if we express it in different ways.  BIG]