Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 10:12:24 EST
Hi everyone,

Our transport got postponed to this weeked starting Feb 14th due to bad
weather up in the eastern states.  Please if you can help, please contact
Nancy with the FAA.

I'm getting desperate to get my babies home.

PS. I appologize about the last post leaving out dates and other needed
information.

Thank you so much..
Leanne B

Transport is needed for 3 ferrets on Feb 14th, 15th, and 21stth from
Rocky's Ferret Rescue and Shelter in Parkton, MD to their forever home
in Fort Worth, TX.  The passengers are as follows:

-"Smokey" 7 m/o black sable male
-"Oh" 1 y/o marked white female
-"Miss Priss" 7 m/o champagne/cinnamon female

All ferrets are up to date on vaccinations (distemper and rabies) and
have been ADV tested(neg).  All ferrets are neutered/spayed.  They will
be traveling in fully equipped carriers (there will be two carriers)
and also traveling with their paperwork.  Transport will begin at 8am
Saturday.  All times/distances are approximate.  If you can help with
any legs of this transport, please e-mail me at
[log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask] I

'm on no mail on many of my lists and don't want to miss your offers to
help!

Thank you!!
~Nancy Propper
Director/Coordinator
Ferrets Across America
http://www.geocities.com/ferrets_america/

These are the legs we are still in need of

2) Falls Church, VA - Fishers Hill, VA (75.13 miles/1 hr 19 min)
**NEEDED**
leave: 9:25am (Sat, 2/14)

3) Fishers Hill, VA - Stuarts Draft, VA (83.47 miles/1 hr 33 min)
**NEEDED**
leave: 10:50am (Sat, 2/14)

4) Stuarts Draft, VA - Roanoke, VA (83.44 miles/1 hr 31 min)
**NEEDED**
leave: 12:30pm (Sat, 2/14)

7) Bristol, TN - White Pine, TN (73.60 miles/1 hr 18 min)
**NEEDED**
leave: 4:50pm (Sat, 2/14)

12) Eagle Creek, TN - Leighton, TN (72.12 miles/1 hr 15 min)
**NEEDED**
leave: 11:05am (Sun, 2/15)